Liz Einwiller is a partner with 20 years of experience working on a diverse range of project types including parks, campuses, museums, estates, roof gardens, urban streetscapes, and corporate and governmental renovations. Liz led the preparation for all PWP landscape architecture construction documents and construction-phase services until she resigned in February 2012. She is a licensed landscape architect and serves as a mentor and leader in the field of construction detailing.
Recent projects completed while at PWP include Newport Beach City Hall and Park, University of Texas at Dallas Campus Enhancement Project, and the Transbay Transit Center Park.
She and her husband have two children and live in Oakland, California.
- Rhode Island School of Design, Master of Landscape Architecture, 1994
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture, 1991
- PWP Landscape Architecture, 1999-2012
- GLS 1997-1999
- HOK 1994-1997
- Inter-urban Electric Rail Bridyard Yard (IERBYS) temporary plaza for Bay Bridge Opening, Oakland, CA
- Corporate Campus Tree Management Plan, Cupertino, CA
- Corporate Campus Enhancements, Cupertino, CA
- Corporate Campus Vision Plan, Cupertino, CA
Completed while at Peter Walker and Parners
- Transbay Transit Center Park in San Francisco: 50% complete Construction Documents
- Newport Beach City Hall and Park, Newport Beach, California
- University of Texas at Dallas Campus Enhancement Project
- Barnsdall Park in Los Angeles
- Novartis Hollis Green Park, Emeryville, California
- United States Embassy, Beijing
- Jamison Square, Portland, Oregon.
- ASLA 2011, “Perspectives on Soils Design: Opportunties and Challenges”